A public declaration or written statement of intentions, policies or motives.
Roagna – Azienda Agricola I Paglieri (you can view our profile of Roagna here) has just released their 10 point Manifesto and we would like to share it with you!
The Manifesto Roagna
These ten points are the essence of our family as interpreters of viticulture and wine.
- Old vines
- Massale selection
- Biodiversity, no herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers
- Harvest at physiological maturity
- Pied de cuve with indigenous yeasts
- Long aging in oak barrels
- Bottling with little sulfur, without filtration and fining
- Long maceration with submerged cap
- Purity of taste and smell (terroir) without notes of toasted oak
You can see the full version at Roagna’s website here.
We are proud to import Roagna’s wines and you can view our inventory here.